|THE 2012 OPEN MARATHON IS SOLD OUT!!!
However...entries are still available through the Runner's World Challenge or by running for a charity using our marathon as a goal race.
|$135 effective 07/15/11 through 8/23/11
$150effective 08/24/11 through 11/30/11
$165 effective 12/01/11
|JUST RUN CHARITY ENTRY FEE:
$250.00 ($135 goes toward the marathon entry fee, $115 is a charitable donation to JUST RUN
|Non-refundable and non-transferable. Once we accept your entry, you will not receive a refund if you cannot participate. You may not give or sell your number to anyone else.
|ENTRY FEE INCLUDES
- Asics technical fabric shirt in gender specific sizing, featuring an original design.
- Unique ceramic medallion created by Kathleen Kelly Designs for participants finishing within the official time limit
- Food and drink at the start and finish
- Souvenir race program
- Free Expo and informational race clinics
- One hour bus ride to the start in Big Sur
- Medical care
- Shuttle buses at the finish
- Water from Private Spring Water and coffee at the start
- Fluids, food and sanitary facilities on the course
- Live music on the course
- CHP security
- Results online and in Monday's Monterey County Herald
- Over 2,000 volunteers working for you
- Most importantly, the privilege of running along scenic Highway One next to the Pacific Ocean.
The ENTRY FEE IS NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE(no refunds, transfers, exchanges). You may not sell or give your bib number to another person. No E-Bay or Craig's List sale of bibs. No bandits. It's for charity, remember?
April 29, 2012